You can help the USA/Canada Lions Leadership Forum fulfill its’ mission to develop leaders, motivate and educate attendees, provide an open exchange of ideas, and support programs and goals of Lions Clubs International. There are two different levels available to become a Friend of the Forum. Individual Lions, for the sum of $150.00, and Lions Couples, Lions Clubs, Lions Districts or Lions Multiple Districts can support this fantastic event for $250.00. Whether you are planning on attending or cannot attend but believe in the event enough to still be a part of it. For your donation, the donor will receive the following benefits:
- If attending the Forum, you will receive a special ribbon to attach to your name badge acknowledging your support.
- The name of the Donor will appear on a special page inside the official event program under “Friends of the Forum”.
- “Friends of the Forum”, will have their names shown during one of the four general sessions via slides during the meal.
- Like our corporate sponsors, “Friends of the Forum” will be recognized on the Forum website and in one special show promotion piece sent to over 60,000 Lions across Constitutional Area 1 and Constitutional Area 2.
Thank you to our 2023 Friends of the Forum!
- Calvin Zehnder MD 4C3
- Marilyn Chilvers MD 38N
- Jason Reineke MD 38N
- Kyle Leonard MD 38N
- Ardie & Ken Klemish MD 9
- David & Valerie Wentworth MD 38
- Randy & Kathy Heitmann MD 38
- Jay & Nancy Moughon MD 24
- Cindy & Tom Gregg MD 14
- Bud & Jama Wahl MD 1
- Dr. Mark & Debbie Mansell MD 19
- Steven & Mary Ellen Sherer MD 13
- Corky & Pat Carlson MD 6C